You could win a Dolly Experience lasting up to four hours and up to the value of £1,200. The lucky winner can choose from a range of experiences and create an event to remember for their friends and family with Dolly the star of the show! A bespoke experience will be created in liaison with Dolly's team.
To enter simply fill in the form below. UK only, over 18's only, terms and conditions apply (see below). Competitions closes 15th June, 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: DollyDoes.com whose registered office is at 21 High Street, Overton, Hampshire RG25 3HB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of DollyDoes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.dollydoes.com/competition as well as via @DollyDoes on Facebook,@DollyDoesItAll on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 15 June, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: On Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, to repost/share the competition and comment saying what Dolly can do for you. Or enter on the website at: www.dollydoes.com/competition using the competition form. Pinterest website entries only.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. There is one prize in total, which is as follows:
One Dolly Does Experience of the winners choice up to the value of £1,200 and lasting for up to four hours. Event details (date, timings, food options, theme) to be agreed upon in consultation with the winner.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 16 June, 2019.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange a suitable date and time for their Dolly experience.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. DollyDoes shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. DollyDoes also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.